- What is Cloud Storage?
- How to Get 1 TB Free Cloud Storage Online in 2021?
- Best Online Free Cloud Storage Providers in 2021
In this day and age, cloud storage has proven itself to be an effective solution for those that want to secure their data in the event of a hardware failure. Think of it this way, if your laptop, desktop, or mobile device fails, it is always beneficial to have your data backed up on the cloud so that you can recover it later on.
Even though cloud storage is not as expensive as it was before, it is still out of reach for users that are on a budget, especially if they have to replace their dead device. If you are one of those users, then you will be looking for free cloud storage to take advantage of. Yes, there are a lot of free cloud storage options out there, but which one should you opt for?
In this blog, you will learn of the best free cloud storage options out there, and how you can actually get 1 TB free cloud storage if you have a ton of data to back up. Keeping this in mind, let’s get into it.
What is Cloud Storage?
If you are still not sure what cloud storage is all about, then you should note it is a way of storing data online instead of on your local device. An internet connection is a must for cloud storage, using which you can upload, share, and modify documents, images, audio, etc.
Remember, cloud storage does not involve storing any data on your local device. Also, you can access your data on cloud storage using any device via a dedicated app or website.
Why do you need Cloud Storage?
If you are still not sure whether you should opt for cloud storage, let’s take a look at a few cases where cloud storage will do wonders for you in the long run:
- Upload your photos to make space on your device.
- Note down thoughts and ideas for later.
- Collaborate for professional and school work.
- Integrate cloud storage with third-party apps to host blogs.
- Organize your media easily with cloud storage.
- Save your credentials on the cloud to make accessing accounts a breeze.
These are just a few of the many use cases where cloud storage can provide immense value. Once you opt for cloud storage, things will never be the same, and that is a fact!
How to Get 1 TB Free Cloud Storage Online in 2021?
While there may be many free Cloud storage providers out there, you will not find a provider that provides 1 TB free cloud storage. As absurd as it may sound, there is actually a way to get cloud-free 1 TB (+1 TB). But that is not all, you will also get impenetrable security and privacy with said online cloud storage free 1 TB.
Get Ivacy VPN and Win 2 TB Free Cloud Storage
To get free online cloud storage 1 TB (+1 TB), all you need to do is to get any Ivacy VPN subscription plan. No matter what plan you choose, you will get 1TB free storage on the cloud from Internxt.
What is interesting about this investment is that not only will you get true internet freedom with impenetrable security and privacy, but you will get a decentralized cloud storage platform where only you have access to your data – not even Internxt will have access to your data.
What can you do with a VPN?
If you are not convinced about making such an investment to get your hands on free online storage 1TB from Internxt, then considering the following use cases for using Ivacy VPN:
- Access any and all content without any issues.
- Stream content effortlessly by overcoming ISP throttling.
- Enjoy unrestricted upload and download speeds.
- Get better bandwidth while torrenting.
- Secure your online presence whenever you are on the go.
- Become invisible to hackers, cybercriminals, your government, etc.
The list can go on and on, but one thing is for certain: Ivacy VPN will be an invaluable tool that will protect you, all the while ensuring you have the best experience online. Add this to your free 1TB cloud storage from Internxt, and you will never have a cause for concern ever again.
Best Online Free Cloud Storage Providers in 2021
Now, if you do not want to get free online storage 1 TB (+1 TB Free) with Ivacy VPN, and you are looking for other alternatives, you are at the right place. The alternatives to Internxt’s free online cloud storage 1TB are as follows:
1. Google Drive – https://www.google.com/drive/
Google Drive is a free offering from Google, where you can get up to 15GB of free cloud storage. It is available on all major platforms, and even mobile devices.
- Create Slides, Sheets, and Docs.
- Real-time synchronization.
- Can be used with external apps like diagram tools, mind map, etc.
2. pCloud – https://partner.pcloud.com/r/31175
pCloud is perfect if you want simple cloud storage for documents. You can also share your files with colleagues, friends, and family.
- Highest level of encryption to keep files private.
- Quick backups with the click of a button.
- Filter search results according to file formats.
3. Icedrive – https://icedrive.net/
Icedrive is considered to be next-gen when it comes to online cloud storage. With this service you can easily access, manage, and update your files. Additionally, you can even share your files with other people.
- Only service that supports Twofish Encryption.
- 10GB of cloud storage for free.
- Easy-to-use interface.
4. Mega – https://mega.io/
Mega comes from none other than Mega Limited. This cloud service platform is available on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- 50GB of free cloud storage.
- Chats and files are encrypted using keys.
- Download or upload up to 1GB after every six hours.
5. WorkDrive – https://www.zoho.com/workdrive/
WorkDrive makes managing files on the cloud a breeze. You can create and collaborate on the platform with little effort.
- Work with teams in real-time.
- Can be accessed on mobile devices.
- Customized reports.
6. OneDrive – tinyurl.com/2pmj3bc3
OneDrive is Microsoft’s offering that is available for free for users with a Microsoft account. OneDrive can sync files on macOS and Windows-based systems.
- Scan documents like notes, receipts, and business cards.
- Shared files can be set to expire after a certain time.
- Files up to 15GB of size can be uploaded.
7. Dropbox – https://bit.ly/3etei7Q
Dropbox is perfectly suited for individuals and businesses where collaboration is a must.
- Securely sync data across all devices.
- Upload files of up to 50GB.
- Available on platforms like Linux, macOS, and Windows.
8. IDrive – https://www.idrive.com/idrive/signup?p=edu99techi
IDrive provides the necessary services to back up data with ease. It is available on Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- 5GB of free cloud storage.
- Monitor and organize backups from any device.
- Download or upload files up to 2GB.
9. Amazon Drive – https://amzn.to/2AWiMVb
Amazon Drive provides file backup, photo printing, file sharing, and cloud storage.
- Organize and edit photos with ease.
- Automatically backs up data.
- Sync files and folders anytime.
10. Sync – https://bit.ly/3cEPcRb
With Sync, you can share files from any device. It is an ideal solution for sharing and storing private and confidential data.
- Send files of any size, even to people that are not registered.
- Available on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
- All plans offer unlimited data transfer.
11. Box – https://www.box.com/en-gb/drive
Serves as excellent file management and sharing service. Box is available for mobile devices, macOS, and Windows.
- Quickly search for files using Windows Explorer or Mac Finder.
- Local files being edited will be uploaded to the cloud immediately.
- Invite team members to modify and upload files.
12. ICloud – https://www.apple.com/in/icloud/
iCloud is operated by Apple, and you can use it to save files on the cloud. Files on iCloud will be synced across all devices. The service is available for Windows and macOS.
- Offers 5G of free cloud storage.
- Supports upload of files of 15GB.
- Many people can collaborate using a link.
13. Yandex Disk – https://disk.yandex.com/
Yandex Disk allows you to store data on cloud servers, which can also be shared with others. It offers a monthly plan and an annual plan.
- Supports upload of files of 50GB.
- Gives free access to PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Cloud storage for free.
14. Media Fire – https://www.mediafire.com/
Media Fire is one of the best cloud storage services out there. It is easy-to-use and can be used on all popular platforms.
- Upload files up to 20GB.
- Ad-free experience for employees.
- Links can be pasted to upload files automatically.
15. Koofr – https://koofr.eu/
Koofr can be used to connect with Google Drive, Amazon Drive, Dropbox, and so on. It can be used to access free space on multiple cloud storage platforms.
- Automatically backs up data from mobile devices.
- No limits whatsoever.
- Automatically backs up media from smartphones.
How to Get Free Cloud Storage?
You can take advantage of the 1 TB free cloud storage (+1 TB free) by getting an Ivacy VPN subscription, or you could opt for any one of the alternatives mentioned above.
What is the Best Free Cloud Storage Service in 2021?
Internxt has proven itself to be the best cloud storage service in 2021, largely because it offers unparalleled encryption protocols.
Who Gives the Most Free Cloud Storage?
Internxt offers the most cloud storage for free. By signing up with Ivacy VPN, you can get 1TB free cloud storage (+1 TB ).
What is a Free Cloud Storage App?
A free cloud storage app can be installed on a number of devices, and it allows users to upload their data without charging them for it in the process.
What is the Best Free Cloud Storage for Photos?
Google Drive is perfectly suited for photos. It can easily work with other apps to make sharing pictures easier than ever before.
Now that you know how to get 1 TB free cloud storage (+1 TB), and what alternatives you have worth considering, make the most of this information to secure your data. Just know this, as long as you have Ivacy VPN with an Internxt cloud storage plan, there is absolutely nothing that can cause your data to be lost, stolen, and misused.
var VUUKLE_EMOTE_SIZE = “60px”;
VUUKLE_EMOTE_IFRAME = “150px”
var EMOTE_TEXT = [“HAPPY”,”INDIFFERENT”,”AMUSED”,”EXCITED”,”ANGRY”,”SAD”]
Original source: https://www.ivacy.com/blog/1tb-free-cloud-storage/